Pages

Saturday 14 March 2009

First Saturday!!

Good evening people! I had my first working Saturday and... I survived!! :D Well, this afternoon, I had 3 groups. All first graders. They are nice groups, demanding but nice! I started working with classroom language and since I have an average of 10 students taking the course for second time I took advantage of that. Luckily they all remembered classroom language!! I assigned some homework about that. Some students are responsible for bringing posters with the expressions we're going to use in our lessons.
Then, I brainstormed school items. This time they didn't remember or even know much about it, so I draw and wrote the new words on the board. They enjoyed repeating them!
Now, I'm preparing worksheets to revise this vocabulary as well as powerpoint presentations for classroom use or oral interviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment