Pages

Friday 10 April 2009

News... I don't know wether good or bad, though!

Guess what! I have another group... but not only that... I have another LEVEL to plan ahead! Yes! I'll be working with 6th graders as well! This afternoon I took a look at the syllabus and - my goodness - I didn't like it at all! I mean... the thematic units are so... open.



I'm going to start working with Mass Media and its influence on society. However, I'm thinking of integrating the 3 units in just one, this way considering certain topics from different perspectives. What do you think? (suggestions are highly appreciated) I know Mariela has 6th grade, too. So... pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease would you like to plan at least a bit with me? :)



I do need help since my plans for this year were to have just a level... taking it easy... and now look at me! 11 groups, 5 syllabi, and 3 different working places!! Anyway, I try to be positive I'm becoming a more experienced teacher!! lol

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I felt the same way when I saw the syllabus for the first time... this year!!! So not that I am feeling sooo confident now. I would love to plan and share. Maybe we could get in touch via mail or arrange for a time of the day one day and chat thru Messenger. I work mornings, early afternoons and three nights a week... but am willing to give it a try!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mariela, you can contact me through my email: patriciaterzaghi@hotmail.com
    We may arrange a day - at least from time to time - to plan together and surely it will be easier for both of us! Please, do keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete