Pages

Sunday 12 April 2009

Good News!!

Mmm... I still don't know what to say... I guess I should start from the beginning! This year, I wanted to do certain things differently. For that reason, I created a site to share with my students. I thought it would be a good idea to make use of all the extra resources I come across during the year but I never have enough time to use in class and there are some students who do ask for extra work (incredible, isn't it?)
Moreover, I also wanted to try other means and the internet is perfect being far more flexible than the classroom itself! So, I started uploading wordsearches and that sort of stuff for my students in case they wanted some extra practice....
Last week, - and by chance - I browsed the ten site when I saw another teacher's blog quite similar to my site. I sent an e-mail to "inspección" straight away telling about how positive it was to promote that kind of work. And guess what! They published mine there! To me it's fantastic and not because I want to show off but because I really want to SHARE what I love doing! And I also want to contact other teachers to learn from them as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment