Pages

Sunday 6 May 2012

Back again!

This blog should be renamed 'A post a year'... Just by chance I came across it some minutes ago, only to find out my last post had been a year ago!! This time I'm not promising to write more often... I'm just going to say I've been reading about assessment and I would like to post my views on that... or at least some aspects of it! I could even say I do need to write about something! You know? I love writing and I haven´t been able to do it lately... duties, duties and more duties!!! 

I know I'm not 'one of a kind'... but I also know there may be no one else who spends more hours than I do in front of the computer browsing for resources and ideas for my lessons. Unluckily, (there's always a kind of 'however'...) those hours are mainly devoted to imagine an ideal class far from reality!

Being later than 4 a.m. I have to go now... not without wondering why our brains need so many sleeping hours... :( I wish I could spend more time here... Am I nuts? 

No comments:

Post a Comment