Pages

Friday 17 April 2009

Am I the only one?

I don't feel comfortable today... I don't know exactly why, but I think I'm not doing it well or at least well enough! I'm sooo tired these days!! What is the real purpose to teach a language after all?! What about everything we - teachers - have learnt during our didactics lessons?
What exactly is professionalism? I'm a bit disapointed, I guess... Disappointed with colleagues, with the system itself, I don't know with what exactly! I need time! Time to process certain things, time to reflect, time to plan properly - the way I like doing it - I just cannot understand how or why people tend to take shortcuts for everything!
I want to do so many things, but at the same time I feel I can't deal with it since I feel rather lonely. A bad day. Just that. Another bad day! I hope tomorrow it'll be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment